BBBEE Wise is one of South Africa’s leading B-BBEE advisory service providers. We create unique opportunities for beneficiaries and entities within the marketplace.
BBBEE Wise Advisory Services operates throughout South Africa and focuses on business legal compliance within the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Codes of Good Practice.
We are an independent BEE service provider, established in 2007 in Benoni, Gauteng and born out of the need for businesses to better understand what their B-BBEE status is, thereby empowering them to make more informed and strategic decisions that will contribute to their business success.
BBBEE Wise is committed to transformation within South Africa and has over 32 years of combined experience in the B-BBEE industry. Our company is an Exempted Micro Enterprise (turnover less than R10 million per annum) 51% Black-Owned and 51% Black Woman-Owned.
- Assist our clients in understanding and implementing B-BBEE and identifying potential B-BBEE initiatives.
- Implement B-BBEE strategies within our client’s business that best suits their client’s needs.
- Maximise our client’s points scoring ability with regards to B-BBEE.
- Reduce the workload of B-BBEE to our clients.
- Prove to our clients that B-BBEE can help grow their business.
- Run and manage Socio-Economic Development funds.
- Present clients with a mock Scorecard to reflect their contribution to B-BBEE.
Our VISION AND Mission
To become the preferred B-BBEE advisory service provider expanding into all the major provinces of South Africa, with a strong focus on service excellence to achieve 100% guaranteed customer satisfaction. And to be instrumental in creating transformation within our country.
We want to provide businesses with expert advice and professional assistance by simplifying the B-BBEE process and achieving optimum results to obtain the best possible B-BBEE Scorecard level.
Our mission is to pave the way for our clients in assisting them in making the transformation into a hassle-free and simple B-BBEE structure within their company and South Africa. By assisting and simplifying clients with B-BBEE they will maximise the points on their Scorecard, in a simple, yet effective manner.
We will assess our client’s current BEE position and then plot the most effective way forward, assuring the best possible BEE Certificate.
Our TEAM AND Core Values
BBBEE Wise directors and staff are highly trained in the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice as governed by the Department of Trade and Industry. These consultants stay abreast of all developments in this field and can advise and educate clients on the correct path forward.
Our company is built on a Code of Ethics and Customer Satisfaction. Everyone in our team is trained under the same principles and know that our customers come first no matter what. Offering a second-rate service is not an option as only the best is good enough.
The BBBEE Wise team strives to serve our clients and ensure they are well-informed and receive personalised treatment. We value honesty and integrity beyond anything else. We pride ourselves in assisting organisations to make decisions that will ultimately create wealth and growth for the shareholders through the transformation process.
Our values consist of:
- Being Client Focused
- Innovative and Pioneering
- Honesty and Responsibility
- Accountable and Dependable
COMPETENCIES AND INDEPENDENCE
Our advisory and consulting services were born from our previous Verification practices (BBBEE Wise Verifications) in the IRBA governed B-BBEE space and have now branched off into consultation.
BBBEE Wise Verifications operated as a Verification agency during the period 2011 – 2016, since the withdrawal of IRBA in 2016 and the takeover from SANAS in the B-BBEE space, we decided to follow our passion for assisting clientele in implementing transformation within their organisation.
BBBEE Wise has assembled a multi-disciplinary team who are experts in the following areas:
- B-BBEE Ownership (Implementation and Competent Persons Report)
- Data Extraction, Analysis and Modelling
- Advisory and Consulting with specific reference to B-BBEE
- Preferential Procurement Monitoring
- Facilitation of B-BBEE transactions
- Submissions of Ownership transactions